NYT > Home Page

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's Tuesday...

So, I guess we all managed to survive the Williams visit. I had one Williams guy come into my second period class. He seemed slightly bewildered. No harm, no foul.

You guys got to see your scores on both the multiple-choice and the FRQ. I am hoping you take away a sense of resolution. You can improve. No doubt about it. It might mean bearing down a little more in the reading (like actually doing it), or perhaps paying a little closer attention during lecture. Most of the key information is found in the lecture notes. You need to study the notes and when necessary, ask for clarification from me.

Tonight's reading as per the schedule are pages 12-24. Double-check the lecture notes from lecture one to be even more prepared.

Oh, and I hope you saw how easy writing an FRQ can be. Each bullet point only needs one or two sentences to demonstrate your understanding of the concept. Peace Out, Mr. Barclay

2 comments:

  1. hey mr barclay : )

    well your class is definitely more of a challenge than i thought but maybe we should probably take some of these lectures and vocab into more hands on assignments. some students tend to learn alot better if they repeatedly use the information given to them rather than just reading and getting quizze.

    mizi ambriz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mizi,

    I appreciate the suggestion! Let's see what I can do about that. Mr. Barclay

    ReplyDelete