NYT > Home Page

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday, the 13th

Did you like the Standard Deviants? It is a humorous way to present the material we are covering. I am trying to go at it teaching this stuff from a few angles. Tomorrow, I will have some more lecturing to do. We will start with quiz number four from Subato, so be sure and complete the reading. There will definitely be an FRQ for Friday--probably the one we covered in class today. We will need to be wrapping up this unit within a about a week or so. The unit test will be coming up next week. I realized that quarter grades are coming due. Some of you have not turned in your notebooks. 150 points can really affect your grade. I will still accept some late assignments. Perhaps, some of you should check on your grades to make sure you know where you stand before Thursday. I will try and post a hard copy before class tomorrow.

4 comments: