NYT > Home Page

Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday's Post

I should have the results of your quizzes on vocabulary and the FRQ ready for you by class time tomorrow. For tonight as mentioned, please review the study guide that I released to you today. We will be using it for our general review in the next couple of days. I plan to give the unit exam no later than Friday. For tomorrow, I will deliver the final lecture of unit one. I was struck by a student's comment today that our AP government course was considered a high school class until one passed the exam ( and received college credit). That's not the way to look at it. In fact you are taking a college course and will pass if you put in sufficient amounts of time studying the readings (between 1 and 2 hours a night), take good notes, and participate in class-with clarifying questions as necessary....

3 comments:

  1. An AP class is a perfect way for us to challenge ourselves and to go into college with college credit having put the most effort in it possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the attitude I'm looking for!!!

    ReplyDelete