NYT > Home Page

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday

Hello. At the end of yesterday I ran over to the scantron grader and passed your tests through the machine. You will be happy to know that the results for the Unit 1 test are far better than those from Unit 2. Clearly the Review Session, and the Jeopardy game were factors for improvement. Thanks to you for your suggestions. Your feedback on how you best learn is incredibly important to me since this is my first "go" at teaching the class. I am convinced that the daily quizzes and the lecture were very important as well. Breaking the lecture up and inserting student led activities (such as reading groups) are also important. My point being that the execution of this unit was far better than the first one. Let's keep improving!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to know that the jeopardy and powerpoint helped me a bunch!!I am sure a visual learner and it sure helped a lot!!!

    Suggestion: can you post up grades in the website? it will also be great to know how we are doing instead of asking all the time hehe ....If you are curious how it will look like or something check out Mr. voightschild's web page at:

    http://www.alisalacademy.org/grades_voigtschild.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo for us doing better! = D

    ReplyDelete