NYT > Home Page

Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday

Well, we had a couple of distractions in class today-a couple of visitors. Fortunately, I don't have too many students coming to see me. I think it best for the student to let me know ahead of time if he or she plans a visit. I can't just stop everything when someone comes. Try to keep this in mind if you plan a visit down the road in a year or two. My former student teacher, Mr. Smith actually was not imposing at all. I enjoyed working with him a couple of years ago.

I hope you are doing your reading for this evening of the article I assigned to you. I may end up calling on you to see if you indeed did the reading and answer sheet. For the last 30 or so minutes, you will be watching a "Standard Deviants" video on Federalism. This video is humorous. See you tomorrow.

4 comments: