NYT > Home Page

Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday

It's Monday again. Today we started Unit 3 on "Interest Groups, Political Parties and the Media." You should continue your readings from 154 to 162 and beyond. There will be 10 more Subato questions tomorrow on the reading. We will also have a lecture tomorrow. I tried to introduce the Unit but felt that rude students basically killed my introduction. If distractions continue (students talking out of turn, particularly when I am talking), I will be moving current student seating arrangements. I felt today that I had to compete with students who were talking when they should have either been working or paying attention. I am very pleased as mentioned, with the results of our second unit test, so a lot positive can be said about that. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I thought the introduction went well today, it wasn't too bad. And I'm very happy with the test results too! Well mine at last lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was glad I performed great on both the multiple choice and FRQ!

    ReplyDelete