NYT > Home Page

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Check the Workspace for Tomorrow

Hi Class,

For those of you who check the blog nightly, here is a head's up for tomorrow. I will start the class with the True/False Quiz (37 questions) on Chapter 12. It will cover everything you have read from that chapter. I have posted the quiz at the webpage workspace at: http://www.mtbarclay.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/chapter12finalquiz.doc

Please don't forget to bring your textbook to class tomorrow!!! The Williams Committee people may visit our class. After the quiz, I will lecture on political socialization....See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. MM P3
    Thank you Mr. Barclay for letting me how be prepare for the quiz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AB P5
    Thank you Mr.Barclay for teaching me everything i had doubts about the government.

    ReplyDelete