NYT > Home Page

Monday, December 20, 2010

EXTRA CREDIT ASSIGNMENT

Hello Class,ou

I don't know if I mentioned this for all my classes. I have a modest proposal for you all. If you are interested in raising your score by one grade level at the end of the second semster (A to A+, B to A, C to B, you get the idea...) complete the following task: Copy the "model student response" to every FRQ from 1999 to 2010. That is 44 FRQ's in total. You will need to assemble a packet of completed FRQ's for me in a three ringed binder--I can provide you with a free one if you are interested. You will turn this binder into me the day after you take your exam in May. You must also agree to use the assembled FRQ binder for review prior to the exam. The packet will be due after the Spring Break. So, you have two vacation breaks to complete this task (22 FRQ's per break?).

Here is the link to the website where the FRQ's are to be found: http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/members/exam/exam_questions/2086.html
Then find the student responses under the "Samples and Commentary" column. Click on each year.

Make sure you copy the FRQ that received the top points. It's usually the first one demonsrated at the site. The site also provides FRQ's that earned fewer points, usually under the top scoring FRQ: DON'T COPY THOSE.

Let me know if you have any questions on this extra credit opportunity....

1 comment:

  1. Jazmine Zavala P.3
    oh gosh!!
    you are harsh! lol
    but hey a letter grade!
    im up for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete