NYT > Home Page

Friday, October 22, 2010

Info for Unit 1 Exam

Dear Students,

I would like to remind you that the Unit 1 exam will be administered this Tuesday. On Monday we will prepare for the exam. Additionally, we will start the period with the vocabulary quiz. That should take no longer than 10 minutes. We will use the remaining time on Monday to prepare for the exam.

On Tuesday, the following assignments will be due at the beginning of class:

(1) The Constitutional Scavenger Hunt
(2) Pew Pew Study Guide

If not turned in at beginning of class on Tuesday, all assignments will be marked down by 50%. No exceptions.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

5 comments:

  1. Maricruz M. P3
    Mr. Barclay when I miss a quiz I can use your notes to fill the sheet or I have to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazmine Z. P3
    Mr. Barclay which one is the pew pew study guide?
    are we gonna review the notes for our unit exam?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazmine. Go to workspace link on my website. Under Unit One links you will see "unit One Pew Study Guide.". Let me know if you still can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maricruz. Sure. why not...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesenia L pd.5
    Mr.Barclay I'm lost. How or where do i find the test to correct my wrong answers from the test we took on Oct. 26 to get the 30 pts?

    ReplyDelete