NYT > Home Page

Sunday, March 14, 2010

For Monday

For Monday you will be quizzed on Sabato pages: 632-636. There will be testing on Tuesday through Thursday (?) for the CAHSEE so our schedule will be somewhat "fouled up." My goal is to get through the Public Policy Unit with time to spare for Civil Liberties/Civil Rights. Our time is getting shorter.

Continue the reading with Sabato as mentioned above. The other Wilson reading handout (that was given to you on Friday) is for students who really desire to "nail down" public policy concepts. It is optional. Additionally, on Friday I passed out APGOPO questions that were for the readings that you did last Tuesday . Apparently, some of the pages may have been missing. You need to let me know if you are missing pages (the questions on social, economic and foreign policy). You are responsible for getting those questions answered before the next notebook check.

Regarding fundraising for APGOPO waivers, I need more "buy in" from you. I don't sense the urgency that this undertaking requires. I need to know that you are willing to get involved in such things as: (1) selling cookies in front of Wal-Mart on a Saturday (2) making a big poster to advertise where the money is going (i.e. "Fundraising AHS f0r AP Test") (3) someone to take care of the cashbox and to turn it in...etc. This sort of thing would require coordination and extra work. I am willing to help you every step of the way, however, I need to know from you that you will get involved....Let me know!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and see you Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment