NYT > Home Page

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Welcome to the Blog!


Dear Class,

Welcome to the APGOPO Blog. Please do the following:

(1) Introduce yourself (include your name and period)
(2) Explain why you have signed up for APGOPO this year
(3) Explain what you hope to "carry away" from this class by the end of the year
(4) Explain what you think the most important challenge facing our government today is (just a brief summary is okay)
(4) Include your email address in the blog
(5) Post to blog AND COPY ONTO A WORD DOCUMENT TO TURN INTO FOR CREDIT

1 comment:

  1. 1. My name is Jonathan Rico. I am in Period 2
    2. I signed up for APGOPO because I saw the opportunity to sign up for a course which not only could help me with my goal of obtaining a full-ride scholarship, but also a class which interests me.
    3. I hope to carry away with me a vast knowledge of government to use in the future.
    4. The biggest problem in our government is the economy. Unemployment rates, taxes, and rent prices are too damn high. We need to get it together and fix up our issues.

    ReplyDelete