NYT > Home Page

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Interest Group Work on Monday in the Library

Class,

Despite my desire to get back to the lecture material on Monday, I forgot that I set up the day for you to do some work on your Interest Group projects. I would say that you should have your background information already downloaded from home or library computers before Monday. Ideally, you would meet in your groups and map out who is doing what and begin the research/writing portion of the assignment. I placed an outline format on an earlier blog. I also posted a word version that you can find here: http://www.mtbarclay.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/interestgroupassignment.doc
Remember, the websites or most of your interest groups can be found here: http://mtbarclay.tripod.com/mrbarclaysgovernmentclassalisalhighschool200708/id18.html

This is one day in which you can work in class (okay, the library)on the project. Please use your time wisely and don't just use the occasion to socialize. Of course, I will be on hand to provide direction/feedback on your project.

I will check your binders for organzational accuracy therefore on Tuesday. It will be a quick walkaround for 20 points. The order again for the binders is as follows: Title Sheet on top of Binder ("AP Govt" your name and period. my syllabus in front before unit dividers (1) Lecture Notes (2) Pete Pew Notes (2) FRQ Write ups (3) Vocabulary Unit Handouts (4)Any worksheets with graphics (5) All readings related to Units. Unit tabs should be in place. All Testing information should be in back

2 comments:

  1. Period 3. Jazmine Zavala
    Yay!!!!!!!!!! :)
    we work on them at school, well im right here haha and i kinda dont get it but i will :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Period 5. GRISELDA FERNANDEZ

    I'm glad that you setup a day for the class to work on our interest group assignment.
    My Binder is organized, therefore I am ready.I just need to find my syllabus.

    ReplyDelete